Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Poor Tito!


I was feeling really faint and weak today so I came home early from work and took a nap. I wasn't really in the mood to play with Tito despite his pathetic cry to get my attention so he finally left the bedroom and found his own fun witch included nocking down a thing of assorted donuts opening up the container and eating the only chocolate donut in there. Well last time tito got a hold of chocolate he was crazy hyper and the vet told Jared to give him hydrogen peroxide to make him throw up or his heart could give out and he could start having seizers or go into a coma. So not wanting anything bad to happen we forced him to drink the hydrogen peroxide which he did not enjoy and then took him outside so he could throw up. It took about 5-10 min but he eventually throw up but then he couldn't stop throwing up. I think he threw up at least 6 or 7 times out side and then he threw up 3 more times after we came back inside. It looked like the chocolate donut wasn't the only thing he had found to eat. I think Tito is a little mad at us for making him sick but he will forgive us in the morning now he is curled up in my blanket hiding his head asleep. Poor Tito I hope he feels better, I know I don't like to throw up so I am sure it isn't any fun for dogs either.

No comments: