
For thanksgiving we drove to Michigan to vist Jared's brother and his family. We have gone there every year for thanksgiving since we moved to Iowa. Collette is a great cook and I always eat way to much.

Addi seemed to like the plates the best. Addi was spoiled by everyone and got to try many new foods she had never had before. Her favorite were the crackers.

Poker like always and Addi got to be on daddies team. She liked to eat the poker chips.

We went to an all Christmas store to get Addi her first Christmas ornament. They have any kind of ornament you could think of. This store was crazy with Christmas stuff and was crazy busy.

Addi enjoyed all the fun christmas lights and decorations.


While I was there I took some family photos for them.

This is how you can find the kids at any given moment. Sabrina is always talking on the phone. Ashley likes to real. And Halen loves his video games and he loved Addi they got along great, playing with toys and watching cartoons in the morning.

This is not technically Addi's first snow since it snowed the morning she was born, but it is her first experience with snow and she wasn't quite sure what to think. Addi was great in the car as usual and we had a fun stress free weekend. Thanks Sorensens!
4 comments:
That is very cute. I love her face with the snow.
She has the best facial expressions.
Is that Bronner's Christmas store you went to? That place is awesome! I remember my parents taking me there when I was 7 and letting me choose any christmas ornament I wanted.
Addi is adorable. I love her Thanksgiving outfit, that skirt is so cute!
It is Bronner's Christmas store.
Post a Comment