When I was little my mom said I would always say "me do" I wanted to do everything myself. I am thinking that Addi my be learning thoses words very soon. This morning Addi did not want me to feed her she wanted to do it so I finally just gave her the spoon and this is what happened.

At first she used the spoon

But then she started to test other methods of getting the food in her mouth.

And setted for the old spooning it in your mouth with your hand. She reminded me of pooh bear eating honey out of a honey pot.
5 comments:
This is darling! Plus, I love the Pooh bear reference!
It looks like she's definitely getting ready for a smash cake for her birthday. Not too much longer!
Cute little girl. It is definantly a Pooh Bear moment. Way to keep your house clean. I do really well for a while, but then I get lazy...Oh well, no body is perfect.
The picture at the top of your blog is ADORABLE!! She is so cute!
Great pictures, did you use your 50 mm?
Post a Comment