Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Moving

Although we had yet to sell our house we had to move. We only had a few week between graduation and starting residency in CT and we had to move and go on vacation. Addi, Tito and I stayed in our empty house while Jared and his dad took all of our stuff to CT and then flew back for graduation. We slept on an air mattress and ate on the floor. Addi thought it was fun to have an empty house to play in and didn't seem phased by anything. Tito on the other hand was freaking out. I think we may have to get Tito some doggie therapy. First we take everything out of his house. Then we took him on a plane and left him at grandmas for a week, then we took him for a long car ride to another grandma's house and then we took him on another plane to a different empty house and then filled that house with all of his stuff. Tito seems to be adjusting better and has already claimed our new house as his own, but I was a little worried for awhile. More about our new home to come.








3 comments:

Crystal said...

Moving is so much work. Way to go Jared! Good Luck with everything!

Joe'n'Jess said...

I hope you enjoy CT and finishing up with schooling. It will all pay off in the end right?

Tawnya said...

We miss you. More than that, Spencer misses his girlfriend!