For our own family night last night we decided to check out Salmon Brook park. It looked like a good park for our family. It has a dog park, water to play in and a play ground. Well it wasn't as good as I thought, but we still had fun. There are no kids under the age of 8 allowed in the dog park so we couldn't take Addi in with us so Jared took her to play while I took Tito in the dog park. He had fun for a few min until 4 big austalian sheperds came in and started acting like they owned the place and wouldn't let Tito run around so we left to go find Jared and Addi. The pond to go swimming in was all fenced in with a life guard but it was gross looking so Jared found a spot on the bank of a little creek to play in. Addi had fun, but we got eaten alive by mesquitos. I like the other park with a swimming pond better and there wasn't as many bugs and it is closer. Then Tito wasn't allowed at the kids play area so again only one of us could take Addi to play. We still had fun and Addi enjoyed herself, but I will not be taking the dog and the baby there by myself anytime soon.
3 comments:
I understand not letting young kids in the dog park, but if they are with their OWN dog, you think they would let them.
We go in the dog parks all the time. Cute pics Jess
Addi looks like she had some fun in the sand. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment