Friday, October 16, 2009

Granma and Bampa are coming

I have may things that need done and many things that need blogging, but they will all have to wait, because Granma and Bampa (Jared's mom and step-dad) are coming tonight along with Great Grandma and Grandad. We are so excite. It is gong to be a very busy week and I am sure you will all hear about it when they leave. We have been having so much fun as a family I can't keep up. The Big E, Boston, Jared's Birthday. And then we will have Philly this weekend, Palmyra and Niagara falls early next week, NYC complete with a Broadway show and the statue of Liberty, and then back to CT for a a ride on a steam engine and old river boat. We love Grandmas and Grandpas.

1 comment:

missy said...

ya i need to move away so i can have exciting trips like that, when the parents come visit. but i guess i get other little perks as well. have fun on the adventure. ill be having my own adventure with chewy. this should be fun