After a weekend in Philly the dads had to go back to work so Addi, Kiason, Cryssi and I joined Peggy and Jim for a trip to upsate NY.
After many hours in the car, during which the kids were surprisingly good for, we stopped at the Whitmer farm. It is one of our church history site. I was really glad we stopped here I enjoyed it and learned a lot.
In the visitor center Addi kept climbing under all the furniture.
Cute mother son picture in front of the Whitmer's home.
There was a big corn field on the farm and the kids enjoyed walking throw the corn.
and playing in the beautiful leaves.
I took advantage of the beautiful trees and snapped a few photos of mana and bampa.
After playing at the whitmer farm we got back in the car and drove another hour or two to Niagra Falls. I loved the falls at night it was so cool hard to get pictures in the dark, but I enjoyed it. When Addi first saw the falls as we walked up to them she said "whoa".
We stayed the night at Niagara Falls so we could see it in the day light and take a ride on the Maid of the Mist.
They give everyone a poncho as you get on the boat and they even has little ones for the kids. So Cute!
It was fun seeing the falls from down on the water and they got us pretty close.
I don't think Addi enjoyed getting wet, but I had fun.
After seeing the falls up close we got back in the car and headed to Palmyra (more church history sites).
Grandma showing Addi the Angel Moroni statue at the Hill Cumorah.
Addi and Kiason had so much fun together on the trip.
We saw the smith home and farm. Here is the gang in front of the Smith's second home.
This is the Palmyra temple and you can see it from the Smith farm and it over looks the Sacred Grove.
Here are the kids with mamma and bampa heading for the Sacred Grove.

It was so peaceful and calming in the Sacred Grove.
Caught mamma and bampa stealing a kiss.
Isn't Addi's cousin so cute. I took lots of pictures of him on this trip.
Addi loved having Bampa here to visit. Everytime he came in the room she would yell Bampaaaaaaa!
2 comments:
That looks like it was an awesome trip. Thanks for sharing pictures.
Wow, what great pics! You gotta love Peggy & Jim!
Post a Comment