We got to take a train ride around the zoo.
Then we walked around and saw all the animals. It wasn't a very big zoo, but it was perfect for a bunch of preschoolers. Addi's favorite were the monkeys she said there was a daddy monkey an Addi monkey and a Shazie monkey (that is what she calls my sister Makenzie).A couple of weeks ago was farm day at Westmoore Park that I blogged about earlier. Jared was busy so I took Addi by myself.
Addi likes to pet the different animals. They even had a new baby animals we got to see.
Besides the animals they had all sorts of different activities for the kids. The wheel barrows were for races but Addi preferred to fill hers with sticks. After about an hour or so of walking around seeing all the different animals and playing I started having a bunch of intense contractions ad needed to sit down,but there wasn't many options so I tried to get Addi to go, but then she saw a girl with her face painted and insisted on getting hers painted just like it.
So being the nice mom that I am waited with her in the long line to get her face painted. When the lady asked what she wanted she told her she wanted her nose painted.
After getting her face painted we stopped to plant a flower before finally heading back (there may have been some bribery involved to get her to leave) The flower never made it home because she completely destroyed that pots in the car on the way home leaving a very dirty mess in daddy's car.Addi is getting bigger and more independent everyday. We tried the potty training thing again and have been in panties for 3 days now, but she still decides when she wants to sit on the potty. She definitely runs the show around here and maybe in for a little shock when the baby comes. She is a talker and will talk your ear off if you let her. My new favorite thing she says is "what's that noise" when ever she hears a new noise. She can successfully say her ABC's although sometimes she gets 3/4 of the way through and switches to a different song. When she is bored in the car she will randomly start yelling her ABC as loud as she can. She can also count to 13 skipping 12 so I guess she can count to 11. We have been working on her colors and she is doing pretty good with most colors. She is very smart and I can't wait to see what she learns next.
2 comments:
Addi is just so adorable! I always love her little pictures. You always do such fun things - even while being pregnant! Love hearing about what she's learning - what a little smartie! :)
She looks all grown up in that first picture.
I am amazed at how much you both do together when you are in your last month of pregnancy.
You are such a great and fun MOM!
Post a Comment