Saturday, March 10, 2012

Build-a-Bear Adventure

The day after my brothers wedding we met Jared's brother Scotty at build-a-bear and let the girls build a bear. This was Addi's first trip to build-a-bear.
Addi picked a white bear, named it squishy and dressed it in a princess shirt and pink shorts despite my efforts to get her to pick the cupcake outfit (she had a cow when I tried the outfit on squishy). After the bears we were walking around the gateway and came upon radio Disney celebrating platypus day. The girls joined in in a hula hoop type musical chairs game and Addi won a pass to the children's museum. It turned out to be a very eventful day especially since we had no plans at the beginning of the day. Thanks for letting us crash your special outing Tatum.
As a side note this is my first time publishing from my phone and I don't know how to arrange the photos so they may be out of order.

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

That looks like so much fun! I have to go to buld-a-bear with Makenzie. She loves stuffed animals and I think she would love this!