Monday, June 2, 2008
2 months old
My baby is now 2 months old already. On Friday she had her 2 month check up and shots. She weighs 10.8 lbs (50%) and is 23.5 in (86%) and her head is ~15.5 in (78%) so she is skinny and tall with a big head no wonder she can't always hold her head up. However, she has really strong longs and likes to be standing she pretty much supports herself I just help her with balance and the other day she stood on her own for 5 whole secs. She is starting to roll over. The other day I left her lying on her back on her playmate for a few min while I went to the bathroom and I came back she was on her side. She almost rolled over a few other times as well. Then I read it was easier for them to roll from there stomach to their back so we tried that and she did it twice but she prefers to hang out on her side. This morning I laid her in the middle of the bed again to use the bathroom and when I came back she was on my side of the bed still on her back so either she scooted over in a short amount of time or she rooled over twice so no more leaving her on the bed. Getting her shots on Friday was a traumatic experience. She was a happy while the doctor was checking her out. She showed her how she could stand up and loved the doctor's little light. Then they had me hold her arms above her head and one nurse gave her one shot and the the 2 nurses gave her 2 more shots at the same time. She started crying like I have never heard her cry before it made me start to cry. I got her dressed and held her and she was asleep before we were finished checking out. That night I went out to dinner with some friends because our husbands were all at the father toddler campout, and at 6:45 almost 4 hours since she had Tylenol she woke up and started screaming like she had at the doctor's office in the middle of the restaurant. I gave her more Tylenol changed her diaper and rocked her to sleep. She was fine after that except she woke up every 2 hours all night until I let her sleep with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment