Monday, June 9, 2008
Addi's past couple of weeks
Addi had a big weekend, she now sleeps in her own room. On thursday Dede was over and Addi did not want to got to sleep. She finally fell a sleep in her carseat when we took Dede home at 9 pm so when we got home I just put her carseat in her crib and she slept for 6 hours in her own room. Then on friday she took a nap in her crib so I decided that maybe I would try to make the switch from the bassinet to the crib. She now sleeps in her crib and she goes to bed between 8 and 9 instead of between 10 and 11, but she only sleeps for 4 hours instead of 6 hours. I don't know if this has to do with being in a crib or if it because she is going to bed earlier. I have also started to let her cry herself to sleep. If she is really tired and being cranky I just put her in her crib and usually she doesn't cry to long before she is a sleep but sometimes it makes her more mad so it is a gamble. Here is what else Addi has been up to and I updated our Memorial weekend post with pictures.
Addi and her puppies.
Addi had fun hanging out with Dede and her cousin Sylvia. We had a so you think you can dance party this last week stay tune for an awesome video.

Addi like to play in her exersaucer while I am cooking or cleaning. She likes the standing position and she stares at herself in the little mirror.
Addi discovered her thumb/fist and now is always sticking it in her mouth. Daddy does not like this and if he catches her sucking on it he takes it out of her mouth.

I set Addi down to pull dinner out of the oven and when I came back it looked like she was on the computer, looks like we have a little blogger on our hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So Addi has two dogs huh? She is so cute sucking on her thumb. We miss you guys!
Addi is really cute. "crying it out" is really hard at first, but I think it is 100% worth it. Sawyer rarely cries now and he puts himself to sleep. Plus he sleeps really well. I always put Sadie to sleep and she never slept well, so we didn't either. Keep it up!
Post a Comment