Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I survived

I survived being a mother of 5 and it actually went by really fast. Here are some random other photo from our trip.
Addi loved Kylee and would always cuddle with her and not with mommy
My Great grandma Farrer turned 87 while I was there and we had a birthday party for her. She still is going strong and live on her own. In fact both my great grandmas do they are amazing.
Five Generations
Addi giving grandpa kisses. Addi learned to give kisses while we were gone. If you get to close to her she will grab you on either side of your face and give you a big wet open mouth kiss.
My cousin Ian got engaged and I didn't even know he was dating anyone. He still seem to young to be dating but I guess he is only 4 1/2 years younger than me.
While I was there Jared's step grandma passed away so I went to her burial (there always seems to be a funeral when I am in Utah)and I got to meet our nephew Kaison.
Addi got to meet jeesee bug
Addi found a new way to hold her bottle all by herself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very cute picture of me and addi, but I think anything with her in it makes it cute. I love being added to your blog oh so fun.

Tawnya said...

I am so jealous that you got a 5 generation picture. I keep thinking about ways it may be possible for me to get one somehow, but it won't happen.