I as tagged by Melissa so her it goes
8 TV shows I love to watch: (I don't watch all of these show all the time)
1. Ugly Betty
2. Without a Trace
3. Cold Case
4. Martha Stewart
5. For Your Home (Public Television)
6. Americas Next Top Model
7. Grey's Anatomey
8. Anything on HGTV (but I don't have cable)
8 favorite places I love to eat:
1. Red Robin
2. Panda Express
3. Cafe Rio (Utah)
4. Jimmy Jacks (Iowa City)
5. Training Table (Utah)
6. Jade Sisters (Coralville, IA)
7. Wendy's
8. In n Out
8 things that happened yesterday
1. I went to the dentist (my husband)
2. Took DeDe to a scrap music interactive concert thing
3. Went to stamp club and made cute cards
4. Addi tried to eat a peanut M&M (freaked mommy out but she thought it tasted good)
5. fed Addi pears yum!
6. Tried to take a nap (Addi didn't want to)
7. Ate left overs from the night before
8. Tried to find fabric I like for the cloths I am making Addi (didn't find any)
8 things I look forward too:
1. Losing weight
2. Being done with all my dental appointments (I hate the dentist. Not the dentist personally, I lOVE him, just going to the dentist)
3. Addi's first christmas
4. Finding out where we will be next year
5. The weekend and Jared being home
6. my sunday afternoon nap
7. Making Addi's Christmas presents!
8. All of the holidays coming up
8 things I love about Fall:
1. Good weather (not to humid, not to cold)
2. good time for pictures
3. halloween and thanksgiving
4. get to start making soups and such
5. New episodes of my tv shows
6. New friends (ne school year new people move in)
7. raking leaves (i kind of like doing this)
8. Jared's birthday
8 things on my wish list:
1. Lots of craft supplies
2. new computer
3. more lenses for my camera
4. nice compact camera to always have in the diaper bag
5. new sewing machine that is also an embroidery machine
6. A cruise with my husband
7. less body fat
8. more alone time to work on my crafts
8 people I'm tagging:
1. Jennise
2. Tawnya
3. Deanna
4. Angela
5. Katie
6. Mallory
7. Lisa
8. Staci
No comments:
Post a Comment