
The other day we looked over and found this

she had climbed up onto the couch and then continued to climb onto the back of the couch and stand up. Luckily we were right there I can't leave her for a min. She loves to be outside. That is all she wants to do. When Tito goes out his dog door she cries because she wants to go outside too. I have been going on walks with a friend of mine and then we stop at a park and let our girls play. Addi likes the swing.


She also loves to be the one to walk Tito. She holds onto his leash the whole time.

She is finally starting to get some hair. I think I could put 2 little ponytails in her hair if she would hold still long enough.

Yesterday I got a glimpse of what sibling riverly would be like. Tito got a little chirping chick in his Easter basket. Yesterday he was playing with it when Addi decided she wanted to play with it, so she took it. Then Tito went up and took it back. They went at it taking the toy from each other for awhile until they were playing tug a war with it. Then Addi got mad yelled dedo (tito) and pulled his hair. We better start teaching these two about sharing and next time the Easter bunny will bring them the dame toy.
5 comments:
The climbing pic is hilarious and a little scary. Jacoby and Sophie have played tug o' war. It really stresses Sophie out, but Jacoby thinks it's fun.
What cute pictures! I especially like the last one! :)
She just gets cuter and cuter. I always show my coworker her pictures cause I can't get over how adorable she is!
Wow Love the hair! And how cute are those swing pics!
Jess she is getting so big! She's just adorable and I love reading about how everything is going. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment