Am I weird if I look at my own blog often when my child is sleeping because she is so cute and I love looking at her pictures? I love the current blog header pictures she is so beautiful.
Does any of you moms out there feel guilty when you take a nap with your child? When she was first born I felt it was my right to take a nap. I was getting up multiple times during the day. Now that she sleeps through the night (most of the time) I feel guilty for taking a nap, but some days I am just exhausted. I guess I feel guilty because Jared doesn't get to take a nap at work. I feel like I should be cleaning or something which I try to do. If she takes 2 naps I can rest during one of them and clean during the other, but most days she only takes one nap.
Addi has been having some pooping problems so the drs want to clean her out so basically we are inducing diarrhea which is not fun for either of her. I changed 3 poopy diapers before 10 am today. I do not know how pregnant moms change their toddlers diapers. I am thinking that I will potty train Addi before getting pregnant or I might have to puke every time I change her diaper (I am a little sensitive when pregnant). A lot of time I can tell when Addi is going to poop. Sometimes I am tempted to buy her a potty chair and just have her sit on it to poop instead of letting her poop in her diaper and have to change it. When is to early to potty train. I am thinking that I should at least wait until we move and she can walk, but I am pretty sure she would like to go potty with mom and sit on her own potty.
I had more random thoughts, but forgot them as I was writing this so I am sure there will be more.
3 comments:
I would nap if I had the opportunity (and I look at my own blog a lot, too). Addi is beautiful and I just love all of the pictures!
I say nap away! I know our boys spend long hours studying and at their "jobs" (being a student is more than a full-time job in our house) but when they leave their "job", they come home and kick their feet up. We live where we work. There is ALWAYS something to do! It can be easy to feel guilty about relaxing, but we need renewal, too. And, yes! changing my poopy toddler is no fun pg.
I napped until Ethan was one and finally started sleeping through the night, but then after that I'd still take a short one on a lot of days, and now that I'm prego again, I HAVE to have my nap. I don't feel too guilty, maybe I don't get much done, but it's important to me to have my own time each day to do what I want, and this is how I choose to do it. Sleep away!
Post a Comment