Sunday, September 27, 2009

18 months

Today is Addi's half birthday she is now 18 months old. She is getting bigger, smarter, and cuter everyday. She has multiple new words everyday. Some of her latest are purple, yellow, blue, circle, and pizza. Last weekend we had a mini birthday party because I wanted to test my cake making skills (which aren't that good). Today was Addi's first official day in nursery (she has been going for 2 months with me). I had to leave nursery for about 15 min to do some stuff for my other calling (enrichment leader) so I was interested to see how Addi would do in nursery without me. She saw me leaving and waved and said bye bye mommy. Apparently she doesn't care if I am in there or not she would do just fine if I had to leave her there every Sunday. It is probably a good thing I am in there, because today Addi got a little beat up on. I don't think the other kids realize that Addi is smaller and younger than her and today I looked over to where I heard Addi crying and there were 3 other kids pulling at her in different directions and whipping her arms. Addi didn't know what was going on, but momma rescued her. Here are a few pictures from last weeked and her 18 month photoshoot. I am lucky to get any good pictures with her anymore. She is so use to the camera she totally ignores me and I have many pictures of her walking away from me.








6 comments:

Megs said...

I love the pictures! Addi is just adorable!

Ann said...

Such cute pictures! Excited to see her in a couple of weeks.

Lisa said...

wow I so can't believe she is 18 months! the time is flying by so fast! Addy is so cute! I think about you all the time, we so need to chat sometime!

Alan said...

Happy half-birthday Addi!

Crystal

Elizabeth said...

Love the 18 month pics and what a cute cake! She's getting so big.

Katey said...

The picture of her sniffing the flower is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I can't believe she is growing up so fast! So cute!!!