Tuesday, September 8, 2009

No Mine!

It is almost 2:30 in the morning and I can't sleep because I have a massive headache that is making me very nauseous, but what is new, so I thought I would do a little update on the princess of the family. Besides the ME ME ME I mentioned earlier Addi also started saying No Mine! Where do they learn theses things? I don't go around saying No Mine all day. Today she went up to the stove and yelled No Mine! IF she sees something on the floor she will run over to it and yell No Mine even if no one else is around. I wonder if she understands what she is saying or if she just heard some other little kid say it and now she says it. She is a little mimic. She has new words all the time because she copies what everyone else says. Her new word tonight is yellow because Jared kept singing a song about a yellow blankie. It is so cute to hear her say it maybe I will video it tomorrow for you all. Other things she says (besides everything on the list earlier) is shoes with an emphasis on the sh sound, potty, poopo, one, two, three, wee which she says every time she is about to slide down the couch cushions,grandma, frog, Clifford, shush which she tells Tito every time he barks, and a bunch of other random words and letters. She has a new letter everyday. Lately she has been saying Y I think from watching Super Why, so my mom told her she needs to learn B Y U to cheer on the cougars and right then she said B Y U and was saying it all day. If you ask her how to spell her name she says D which is pretty good since there are 2 d's in her name. She really likes all the vowels and W. If she has a paper with writing on it she pretends to read and it goes something like this E I O W A O E D Y just saying random letters. I asked what one of her letters on her blocks were and she say E which it was and then I asked her another one and she said E so I think she just likes the letter E. Besides real words Addi has a whole vocabulary of words that we don't understand. In the car she says mama mama mama until I say yes sweetheart and then she precedes to tell me a whole story with words I have no idea what they are. Sometimes there is a little laugh at the end so it must be something funny. I can't get enough of our little Addi she amazes me everyday and she is so cute which makes up for the times when she screams until she gets what she wants. That is another think where do they learn to scream?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh Jess, how fun! Addi sounds like such a big girl already. I'm sorry you're having headaches, and hopefully by now they're going away. I think of you guys a lot and miss you! Maybe next summer Abigail and I can join you in Rd Island!