We made it to the beach on a coule different occcasions. Our first one on tuesday did notquite go as planned. Addi was having fun collecting rocks and shells. The tidewas going out and she kept going out further and further. I leaned over to roll up my pants sothey wouldn't get wet when a wave came and knocked Addi from her feet. She face planted it right into the sand and water. I then forgot about caring if my pants werewent and dashedout to get her she had flipped herself over but still had amouth full of sea water. I picked her up and slapped her back to get her to spit it out. Then Aunt Marilyn was there with a towel and saved the day. Addi did not care that it was mommy that saved her from the big wave, but she remembered Aunt marilyn there with a towel and some extra clothes (even if they were boy clothes) and Aunt Marilyn was her favorite person the rest of the day. A few days later on Friday we ventured back to the beach with papa and Uncle Mark. Addi was content singing her songs playing in the dirt. She did brave up enough to get close to the water with uncle Mark, but as soon as the water hit her feet she started to freak out. I may have traumitized my baby.


1 comment:
You take the best pictures. I'm sure Addi will recover and come to love the ocean!
Post a Comment