Friday, January 1, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

We had a very merry Christmas here in CT. This was our first Christmas by ourselves. I thought I would be sad not being with family, but while I missed them just having the 3 of us was very relaxing. Addi got up at about 8:30 am and didn't quite know what to think about all the presents under the tree. She took her time opening her presents and had to stop and play with each present as she opened them. It took her about 2 hours to open all her presents we had to even take a break to eat breakfast. Later in the morning we skyped my parents so that we could be part of the call to my brother on a mission. The rest of the day we played and took a nap and then went over to some friends house. Over all it was a very nice relaxing Christmas. Enjoy Addi's Christmas video.

No comments: