Addi was great. See loves to fly she thinks it is so cool. When we landed in SLC she looked and me and said "Lets land again".
Aidan was also great and thanks to the nice lady at the gate he got his own seat. Who really wants to be the one to sit next to the lady and her two kids anyways. Aidan took 2 naps so was asleep for at least half of the 5 hour flight. Speaking of nice people while waiting to board we met a very nice lady who helped me on and off the plane. She also had a little pooh bear in her purse which she gave Addi and she happened to be only a few rows ahead of us with an empty seat next to her and Addi spent almost an hour with her playing play-doh.
When Addi wasn't playing with her new friend (who Addi asked if she wanted to come to her grandmas house with her) she was playing with her many activities I packed her on the floor. How nice to be little on a plane and have all the room in the world.So everything was going great. We got through security with no problem we even got to skip the line. We all had our own seat. The kids were perfect. I knew it was all to good to be true. When I ever flown without some sort of problem. Well we go to get our luggage and the front pocket on my suitcase is ripped off. My bra is still there, but everything else that was in the pocket was gone. Also the carseat bag never made it. So, I had to spent a little time in the baggage office. The good part is I got a brand new suitcase, bad part is I had to borrow a carseat from the airport and then go back to the airport when they found the carseat, which they did, but the wheels on my carseat bag were broken. So not so good trip for my luggage, but overall much easier than I expected.
5 comments:
Oh, the luggage thing would have ticked me off! I am totally clueless, I had no idea you were here visiting. I hope you had a fun visit!
Remember: DELTA stands for Don't Expect Luggage To Arrive. Should add DELTAI1P (in 1 piece). We've had a series of unfortunate incidents as well. Kelli got a beautiful top of the line car seat out of her misfortune.
Jessica- it would be great to see you! Please keep me in the loop if that works out so we can make sure we're there.
So glad you are hear, and yes you are brave. Airports are scary, when you have kids to keep track of.
You are brave to fly with two young ones! I'm glad that it went well on the plane. That woman who helped with Addi sounds like she was really nice. I'm sorry about the luggage. We've had similar things happen to us!
Post a Comment