Saturday, October 2, 2010

September wrap up

I have been doing a little blog caught up today (make sure you scroll down to checkout all my post) September just flew by. I have been blogging more on my other blog Mommy Creations so maybe that is the reason for the lack of posts her. Now that September is here we are getting back into our schedule of playgroup, story time, open gym etc. It is a little different this year since I have Aidan and most of Addi's activities fall during his nap time. Right now it is ok he can sleep on the go but I remember Addi reaching a point were she wouldn't sleep except in her bed. I guess we will tackle that when it comes.
Now that summer is over and cooler weather is upon us I actually enjoy taking the kids to the park.
Addi loves the park especially when we go with friends or daddy.
This outfit is from Aidan's great great grandma Hawthorne. Good thing she bought a big size because he already fits into it.

On days we don't have anything schedule we do a fun activity at home. I was braveand let Addi finger paint. She told me she was to big for the shirt. I think she has a little problem wit opposites. She also tells me she had to take her clothes off because she is cold.
There is lots of compromises with a 2 yo, like she wanted to wear pj to the library. I compromise by letting her wear her pj top with some pants. However, I would not compromise on letting her bring Tito's raggedy old dog purse. Addi thinks it is hers and gets mad at Tito when he takes it no matter how many times we explain to her that it is his and he has had it since before she was born. We named her Ronda its his girl friend.
I love this cute kids and sometimes I just randomly take pictures because I think they are so cute. I think my kids have more pictures of them in their short lives then I do from my whole childhood. It's so crazy to think that years from now my kids can look at this blog and see themselves growing up.
Ok I think I am finally caught up to October which is another busy month packed full of more Sorensen Family Adventures.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great pictures of your children. I love all your posts and read your blog often, even if I don't comment sometimes I've still been here.

by the way, since your husband is a dentist, can you have him read my blog and help me out with a question I have on my new crown in my mouth? Thanks

Stephanie Green said...

I haven't been on for so long and now you have baby #2! Crazy. Your kids are so cute. Hope all is well with you guys! Luvs.