Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bubblicious

No this post is not about bubble gum, but about our very own Bubs (if you haven't noticed we call Aidan bubs or bubbers around here). We love our smiley Bubs and could be happier (unless of course he would sleep all night I think then yes indeed I would be happier)

He turned 6 months old on Christmas. He weighed just over 19 lbs and 28.5 inches. He was bigger than Addi was at a year. He now has 6 teeth and does a lot more then just crawling. He pulls himself up on everything and gets into everything. If your not watching he will climb up the stairs and he is fast so we must keep our eyes on him at all times or cage him in the living room.

He eats like a big boy and he loves food. He much prefers grown-up food to baby food and can eat more at one sitting then his sister does, especially if we are having mac n' cheese. Yes I know we put a pink bib on our boy but you grab what you can find and he doesn't mind as long as he gets food.

His favorite things to play with are things that he shouldn't such as the broom or the dog food. He does however love balls and I think that he even says ball. He may just be babbling but he has said ball ball a few times when picking up or throwing a ball.

He loves to be goofy with his sister and doing most things she wants. Their favorite lately is playing crocodiles. I don't think Aidan knows whats going on but he loves to crawl around with his sister and it kept them both busy for over an hour last week.

8 comments:

Rachael said...

What a cute boy! I love the pic with his stats on the chalk board! Cute Cute idea

Crystal said...

Wow! He is a big boy. Sawyer was slightly bigger than that at a year (19# 15oz) and Sadie was much smaller at a year. I too love the picture with his stats on the chalk board. He is a handsome kid and growing way too fast!

Meghann said...

What a darling boy! I agree with Rach the stats pic is so creative! Such a big boy!

Meghann said...

What a darling boy! I agree with Rach the stats pic is so creative! Such a big boy!

Donna said...

He is adorable. I love the chalkboard picture idea. I wish I'd done that with Sam!

Erin said...

Your kiddos are getting so big! Does that mean we are getting old?

Michelle said...

He is so cute. I love that last picture with the goggles on.

Mary Ann said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. And it looks like he has such a fun little personality!