I am now a little over 16 weeks pregnant and things are not getting any better they are actually getting worse. I threw up multiple times last week. I can no longer drink juice or eat fruit because it gives me such bad heartburn that I throw up. My heart burn was so bad last week that sometimes just laying down made me throw up so I had to sleep sitting up which isn't very fun. I missed a lot of work last week, thank goodness for sick leave. On wed when I was home sick my kind friend Stephanie came over and made me a smoothie with some less acidic fruit so that I could have something to eat that wouldn't make me throw up. It was very much appreciated. So basically I don't enjoy being pregnant so every day is one day sooner to having the baby and not being pregnant. I have 23 weeks and 4 days until my due date.
Monday, October 22, 2007
16 weeks and counting
I am now a little over 16 weeks pregnant and things are not getting any better they are actually getting worse. I threw up multiple times last week. I can no longer drink juice or eat fruit because it gives me such bad heartburn that I throw up. My heart burn was so bad last week that sometimes just laying down made me throw up so I had to sleep sitting up which isn't very fun. I missed a lot of work last week, thank goodness for sick leave. On wed when I was home sick my kind friend Stephanie came over and made me a smoothie with some less acidic fruit so that I could have something to eat that wouldn't make me throw up. It was very much appreciated. So basically I don't enjoy being pregnant so every day is one day sooner to having the baby and not being pregnant. I have 23 weeks and 4 days until my due date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment