Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Jared


Yesterday was Jared's 27th bithday. Although it was a frustrating day at school I think last night was pretty good. I made him a M & M cake (he is addicted to M&Ms). We had dinner at chipotle downtown. Jared was hoping it was like Cafe Rio, but it was not. No famous hot sauce and they don't make their burritos enchilada style like Cafe Rio either. Only 2 1/2 months till we can have Cafe Rio again. After dinner we went shopping and Jared picked out his digital scale that he wanted for his birthday. Jared has been doing the Biggest loser with his class mates at school and in the last 4 weeks he has lost 13 pounds. I find this very impressive considering that he has a pregnant wife that eats every two hours. If Jared keeps going at this rate pretty soon I will weigh more than he does. Keep up the good work hunny I love you!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I totally weighed more (much more in fact) than Taylor did. It's depressing, but I have to keep remembering that he's a little dude.