My Brother Brad got married last thursday I didn't even tell me he was getting married. My family all knew about it on Tuesday, but not me I get a call from the courthouse Thursday afternoon letting me know that Brad got married. I guess I am not really that surprised that my brother didn't let people know that he was getting married till right before (or after in my case), but I am still disappointed that I didn't get to go home. So my new sis-in-law is named Kumi she is from Japan and from the 10 min that I spent with her last christmas she seemed nice.
If some of you noticed my last post, last Thursday was Jared's Birthday so Brad and Kumi were married on Jared's birthday and me and Jared were married on my brother Ethan's birthday so I guess we just like to get married on peoples birthdays. My sister already claimed the babies birthday as her wedding date (hopefully far in the future since se is only 14). Despite the fact that I was not invited I am still happy for my brother. Congratulations Brad and Kumi!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment