Monday, March 10, 2008
Baby Update
I went to the dr again today and I am still only border line preeclampsia so for now they are just watching me closely to see if anything progresses. I have to go in twice a week and they are going to to non stress test once a week to monitor the baby to make sure that she is ok. After what the dr told me friday I freaked out because I wasn't ready for a baby. I went through the cloths that she got while we were home for christmas and had hardly anything 0-3 months mostly just sleepers. I had no onsies or socks so we took an emergency trip to target and got some onsies and socks and newborn diapers. I felt much better after that and packing my bag. I also got myself mentally prepared to have a baby. Jared says now that I am ready to have the baby everything will be fine and it will be a long 4 weeks until my due date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what jared said is so true! if you're feeling all prepared the baby won't come forever! but if you're unprepared it drops in on you! doesn't seem fair, does it? :)
Yikes! Best of luck! It sounds like you are already more prepared than I was when I went in to labor. I had just bought nursing bras, new pjs (for some reason I was convinced I needed cute pjs for the hospital--I didn't even wear them!) and a diaper bag 2 hours before going in to labor. And I didn't have my bag packed, or Ethan's room set up, or his going home outfit picked out... Good for you, you are on the ball. But don't worry, I think it's normal to feel totally unprepared--it's such a change, I'm not sure you CAN be prepared. Let me know if you want dinner this week or anything else.
Post a Comment