I almost forgot how small they are when they are born! I can't believe Ethan was like this just 6 months ago, cherish it, they grow SO quickly. She's precious.
Oh man that is a cute little compilation. She is so dang cute...so tiny. You guys look like you are having a great time with her. Addi, I love that name too. So cute!
Jared, have you lost a ton of weight? I almost didn't recognize you at the first of the clip.
2 comments:
I almost forgot how small they are when they are born! I can't believe Ethan was like this just 6 months ago, cherish it, they grow SO quickly. She's precious.
Oh man that is a cute little compilation. She is so dang cute...so tiny. You guys look like you are having a great time with her. Addi, I love that name too. So cute!
Jared, have you lost a ton of weight? I almost didn't recognize you at the first of the clip.
Post a Comment