Saturday, March 1, 2008

Good Oral Hygiene




I have always brushed my teeth, but have never been good about flossing my teeth. I have had many cavity in my life and most of them are because I didn't floss. Then I married Jared who is obsest with flossing his teeth. I learned to carry around floss because Jared was always asking me for some so I would carry it in my purse in my car and I have some in my night stand. I still never was that good at flossing until I got pregnant and had problems with bleeding gums and then ended up getting a root canal. Now I floss my teeth pretty much everyday and am now starting to get addicted to flossing my teeth. So my our family is a flossing family and as you can see even Tito enjoys good oral hygiene.

1 comment:

garrett said...

Awww, cute. I still think it's funny his name is Tito.