Addilyn was tagged by Brunson and so here are 5 things about Addi.
1. She is a pooper! I have never known someone to poop so much. She will poop while I am changing her poopy diaper. We always know when she is pooping because she always stops whatever she was doing (i.e. eating) gets all red in the face and the vein on the left side of her head pops out.
2. She sees angels, or at least that what we say. She will just stare into space not looking at anything that we can see and start smiling. She smiles at the angels more than she smiles at me. Yesterday she started to talk to them.
3. She is apparently a good sleeper for her age. She usually follows a schedule at night. She eats at 10 or 11 and then sleeps until 2 or 3 and is up for an hour and then sleeps until 6 in the morning.
4. She is a spitter. We have to keep her upright for at least 30 min after she eats and she still spits up. Sometimes she spits up out of her nose and that makes her really mad. Sometimes she chokes on her spit and scares mommy. She has stopped breathing twice since we have been home from the hospital.
5. She is the cutest baby ever! I couldn't have asked for a cuter baby. Her cuteness and sweetness comes in handy when mommy gets frustrated.
Addi tags Warren Dix, Ethan Cheney, Issac Ortega, Alex Leavitt, Sadie and Sawyer Barben and Brock and Keili Ellsworth.
2 comments:
Cute! I think you meant to say "I couldn't have asked for a cuter baby" instead of "could have" ;)
I just got to meet Addi this weekend and she is so sweet! You have a very beautiful baby!!
Post a Comment