Some of you may have noticed that there is a link on our side board to a new blog. The other night when I couldn't sleep I decided I was going to start a blog where I can post about the things I make whether it is quilting, scrapbooking, cooking, jewelry, or whatever other hobby I pick up. Feel free to check it out and get ideas. There is not much on it right now but I do have a bunch of links for different craft sites. On another note I learned how to make blog backgrounds. Let me know what you think. I think I like the one on my mommy creations blog better.
2 comments:
i love both backgrounds! i think they look awesome!
as to how i did the drop-down list with the links on my blog, click on the link in post i did about them and it takes you right to the page where i made them.
I want you to e-mail me and tell me how you did your backgrounds. I have tried and tried and I can't get it to upload.
Post a Comment