Saturday, May 24, 2008

Graduation

Last weekend I graduated with my Masters in Forensic Science from Nebraska Wesleyan University. For those of you that don't already know for 2 years I would drive 4.5 hours to Lincoln, NE for class every other weekend. It was a long drive but you get use to it. The only problem is I spent all that time and money and I am a stay at home mom and I may never use my degree. Oh well I had fun and at least my kids can pretend to have a cool mom that can do all the stuff they see on CSI (at least the stuff that can really be done, not everything on CSI is real).

I don't want to wear the hat daddy

Me getting hooded

my professor Dr. Strydom


me and my friend Ashley (she has a cute little baby bump if you can't tell)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

You are amazing! I had no idea you were commuting for your degree, way to go! Even if you never use your degree in a career, it's a great example for your kids on how you value education. And the critique of CSI is also invaluable...