It has not been a fun couple of days. Addi has been throwing up since Tuesday. She has still been acting ok just can't keep anything down. Then this morning both Jared and I woke up sick and the three of us have not left the bedroom except to go to the bathroom. Addi only threw up twice today and has managed to keep a few ounces of formula down so I think she is starting to feel better. I just hope that Jared and I are not sick for 3 days. I have a lot of laundry to caught up on since between throwing up and the blow out diapers I have had to change Addi's clothes on average 5 times a day. So I would advises that unless you want a very un fun way to loose some weight fast than you should stay away from our house.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Sick House
It has not been a fun couple of days. Addi has been throwing up since Tuesday. She has still been acting ok just can't keep anything down. Then this morning both Jared and I woke up sick and the three of us have not left the bedroom except to go to the bathroom. Addi only threw up twice today and has managed to keep a few ounces of formula down so I think she is starting to feel better. I just hope that Jared and I are not sick for 3 days. I have a lot of laundry to caught up on since between throwing up and the blow out diapers I have had to change Addi's clothes on average 5 times a day. So I would advises that unless you want a very un fun way to loose some weight fast than you should stay away from our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh that's so sad! Do you need dinner? Or will that just come up too?
Sorry to hear everyone is sick. Moms are not allowed...you must have not got the memo.
Well, I am trying to loose weight...But i think i'll pass on the barfing for days on end. Good luck. If you need enything let me know.
Post a Comment