Thursday, January 8, 2009

Where will we be moving in June?

Jared has applied for a dental pediatric residency. We decided to not stay here and take our chances with the match. Jared has finished his interviews and turned in his rank list and now we just have to wait until Jan 26th to see where we will be going. I have put a poll on our side bar so you can all guess where you think we will be going. I can't tell you who we ranked what so the list is not in order rank order.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I lived in Charleston Sc when I was younger and I recently went back over the summer. it is amazing there! you would love it (the hurricanes are never THAT bad there, no matter what anyone tells you). And we will be there to visit if thats where you go!! Oh I wish we were ready for residencies now....lame...3 more years!

Laura said...

I just put down where I hope it will be! :)

Ashley said...

Oooh ~ I'm so excited to hear where you're going!!

Melissa Lasley said...

I can't believe the time is almost over. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I had to but down Salt Lake City of course just so you would be closer to me. I know really that is not one of your top picks so after that I would say Dallas at least I could visit both you and Christie and the same time if I ever get down there.

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Dave applied to Universities in 4 of the same cities. That would be funny if we ended up in the same place next year! Good luck with the match and I hope you end up where you really want to be!