Addi loves balloon and so when she asked for one by name (bawoon) at the store I had to buy her one. It is a pink princess balloon, but on the other side it is sliver and Addi can see her reflection. She loves to look at herself in her princess balloon after all she herself is a princess it says so in her name.Saturday we went for a very large shopping trip. I went grocery shopping by myself once when we first got here and I will not do it again. I like to go shopping at Price Rite because they are way cheaper $1.99 for a gallon of milk vs $3.50 at other stores. The only problem is you have to bring your own bags and bag your own groceries which is fine except for when your toddler won't sit in the cart and is climbing all over the bagging counter. So I wait for Jared. Later on Saturday we decided to checkout the bloomfield farm.
The Bloomfield Farm is just down the street from us. They only have a few animals.
Addi loved the birds the best, although this peacock did scare her at first when it started shaking his feathers at her. The geese were not very nice either. They started hissing at us and I could see sharp little teeth in their beaks so we didn't stay long enough to get a picture.
With her cowboy shirt on Addi looked like a boy and everyone kept calling her a he even though she had on a skirt and the shirt had ruffles on it.
The Farm is really not known for their animals, but for their ice cream. Addi enjoyed her ice cream and even offered to share a little.



Sunday after church we went to an opening social for the Pediatric Dentistry department to welcome the new residents. It was suppose to be a pool party but it was pouring down rain when we got there.
After dinner we had this cake and it was delicious IT was a chocolate cake with real strawberries in the middle and covered in whipped cream. Addi sure loved it she ate 2 pieces.
Addi was a pro at walking and she made her rounds at the party.
She loved Rocio who babysat her on wed when we went out for our anniversary.
And of cousre her daddy. Isn't she starting to look more like her daddy.
One of the other residents is married and has a 2.5 year old and Addi liked to follow him around.
Here is a group photo of some of the other residents and professors in the pedo department. Except for some of the professors Jared is surrounded by women. All the other residents are girls, the assistances are girls and half of the faculty are girls. They love Jared and make him do all the heavy duty work around the clinic.
By the time we got home it was bed time for Addi and time for mom and dad to relax.
3 comments:
I love the messy face ice cream pictures. Looks like you guys have really gotten settled in.
cute, Cute, CUTE! I think Addi gets cuter every day :0) SO...funny story. I was just scrolling down and looking at the pictures of Addi in her cowboy shirt when my mom came in and said, "what a cute little boy!" I had to laugh...and told her how ironic that was, since that is exactly what you said had happened when she wore that shirt. LOL. In any case, she is SO cute! I especially loved the picture with icecream all over her face.
You guys are so very cute. I think addi looks adorable with her cowboy shirt and skirt. I would not mistake her as a boy at all.
Post a Comment