Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary!

Yesterday was our 4th wedding Anniversary. A lot has happened over the past year. We got married moved to Iowa a week later, started dental school, bought a house, got a dog, got sealed in the Nauvoo Temple, got pregnant, had a baby, graduated from dental school, move to Connecticut. There was little adventures in between all of that, but that was the main things.
One of Jared's co-residents had said that she wanted to babysit sometime if we wanted to go out so she came over and played with Addi and we took full advantage of having a babysitter and did things we hardly ever do. First we went out for a fancy expensive dinner. We did that last year, but the food wasn't really worth the $25 (that is an expensive dinner for us) it was just another chicken. This year the food was totally worth the money. It has totally changed my mind about going to fancy restaurants. I got the surf and turf special. It was a fillet Mignon topped with lobster meat and a creamy pesto like sauce served with mashed potatoes and organic asparagus arranged so pretty on my plate. I think I have been watching to many cooking show which isn't that many, because I kept thinking how well the different textures and flavors of the meal went so well together. I was either really really hungry or it was the best dinner I have had. Jared wasn't to thrilled with his sirloin, but my meal made up for the that. After dinner we went to see the new Harry Potter movie It was good, but it wasn't the best movie I have ever seen and I wouldn't even say it was better than any of the other Harry potter movies. It was a great date night with my husband and I wish we could do that more. One day when we make some money we can have more than one fancy date night a year. I love you hunny here's to 4 more and even more after that.

5 comments:

Ann said...

Happy Anniversary you 2...glad you were able to celebrate!

Megs said...

Happy 4 years! How exciting!

Alan said...

Congrats on 4 years!

Crystal

Sarah said...

Congrats! (Crazy that you've been married TWICE as long as us :0))

Stephanie Green said...

Happy Anniversary!! Next is ours on Wednesday! Doesn't it just seem like yesterday that we were the newly weds in the Iowa student ward?