Friday, July 24, 2009

200 posts in 2 years

This is our 200th post. I started this blog 2 years ago. I was exactly 2 years ago today that we found out we were pregnant at Walmart in Arroyo Grande, CA. Yes, I took a pregnancy test in the Walmart bathroom. I had just bought the test and I had to pee so why not. I never wrote on the blog until we official announced that we were pregnant because lets face it our lives by themselves were not blog worthy until we were having a baby. I am sure that if you go back through our 200 posts you would find that the majority of them revolve around Addilyn. So why should our 200th post be any different. We needed something really exciting to blog about for this and the other day Addi gave us just that.

Yes that is Addi's pee in her big girl pink potty. I bought her this potty awhile ago, but never got it out because she is still a baby. Well the other day I decided to get it out and see what she thought. She was making her I am going to try and poop face so I took her diaper off and set her on the potty. She tried for awhile, but it was a no go. (she sometimes has trouble going number 2) Later that night she wanted to show daddy her big girl potty so we let her sit on it and she went pee. I don't know if it will amount to anything, but at least it is a start. If she was old enough to tell me she had to go potty I might actually proceed with the potty training. Well we are off to try the potty again since Addi now almost has her diaper off by herself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey now my posts are fun and we don't have a baby goodness. By the way my husband looked over my shoulder right when I came into your post and said ewww I don't want to see pee what are you looking up on here.

Jessica Sorensen said...

Well today she went poopy in the potty. I could have put a picture of that up, but I will spare you all.

Stephanie Green said...

Can you have Addi come teach Olea how to pee in the potty????

Crystal said...

Yay Addi! That is a start. 200 posts?!?! Wow!