
Addi always enjoys the park, especially when there are so many people who want to play with her.

Even the big kids had fun at the park.
Jared showing off his new hat.

We took lots of pictures. My sisters loved posing for the camera.



We took lots of pictures with uncle Ethan since we won't get to see him for 2 years. He is leaving on a mission for our church this summer.



Addi took a couple steps by herself while we were there but she still prefers crawling.

We took Family pictures. Here is one with all my siblings I will post the rest later.

Jared took this picture of the creek and I thought it was pretty cool.

Loves for grandma

We meet great grandma dodge for lunch.

And we went to great great grandma farrers house and told her lots of stories.

For Jareds graduation my parents took us out to dinner. This is the view from our table it was fun.

1 comment:
Jessica, you are an amazing photographer. I love so many of the pictures that you take. My most favorite post is the first pic. I just love it. I also think that Addi is so adorable. I always show my coworkers her pictures cause she is so darn cute!
Post a Comment