My diploma. So now I am officially Master Sorensen. Not that I use this degree at all since I am a picture taking stay at home mom. Having gone through this program makes me a more paranoid mother. I learned about all sorts of ways that people die so my thought are very morbid sometimes. If my baby sleeps to long I have to make sure she is still breathing, if she is standing by a window I imagine her falling out. If I am around people taking about guns or at a shooting range in my head I am seeing exactly what the bullet would do if it hit someone. Driving down the road I see us in a car accident in my head and wonder who will take my baby if she survives and I don't. It gets worse sometimes, but I will spare you all the gory details. So see a morbid paranoid mind. I guess on the bright side it makes me more aware of safety hazards and I had fun going to school and people think it is cool that I am "like those people on CSI".So what does a girl get when she gets her masters degree do you ask? Well this girl got a carpet cleaner and is very happy about it. I have been wanting one of these especially since we don't have a dog door anymore and if I forget to take Tito out he goes to the bathroom in front of Addi's closet or in the corner of the dining room and since our dining room is carpeted and I have an 18 month old that throws her food on the ground when she doesn't want it anymore. Now I can clean my carpet anytime I want and I don't have to live with the stains until we rent a carpet cleaner about once a year.
So I am Jessica Lynn Sorensen M.F.S who stays home with her beautiful little girl taking pictures and cleaning her carpets and I couldn't be happier.
10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Congrats! I wouldn't worry about not using your degree & being a mom - I figure it's a nice thing to have "just in case" (knock on wood) - but being a mom is the best! :)
Yea ~ it came!! Congrats :)
Yea ~ it came!! Congrats :)
Congratulations Jessica!! That is so great! And don't worry that it took you longer to finish then you had expected -what's important is that YOU DID IT!!! Congratulations!!
Congrats! Hey, and I don't have a forensics degree and I worry about all the same things. Either you're not too strange or we both are...Being a mom is the best though, and photography is great as well!
Crystal
That is so very exciting...Congratulations!!!!
OH CRAP! I have all those morbid thoughts without a masters. What does THAT mean?
Congrats to you...you have done something I greatly admire, even if you choose to stay at home, you still worked your butt off to get your degrees!
I am so happy for you! all that stuff is finally over and you can enjoy life! It's crazy how life gets, I am glad you got it finished!
keep me posted, I love your blogs!
Congrats Jessica!! I wish I could be half as smart as you!! I am glad you are having fun being a stay at home mom, aren't kids the best!!
Post a Comment