
We started off the month with my birthday and we celebrated by having an ultrasound to see our little peanut. We decided not to find out if it is a boy or a girl so it is a surprise.
That night Jared took me to see the Lion King on stage it was pretty cool. I had been really sick leading up to my birthday and was afraid that we wouldn't be able to go, but the sickness took a little vacation for my birthday.
We made valentines and took the to daddy's work.
We made a cake just because mommy wanted some jello cake.
Addi decided to give herself a makeover when mommy was sick and thought she was playing nicely in her room.
Took a little horse ride.
Ate lots of cereal because mommy didn't cook.
Went for free pancakes on National pancake day. And worked on lots of sewing projects.
Wild Hearts dress
Bubble shirt and leggings
I Love Chocolate dress.
5 comments:
What a month! Happy late birthday!! I love all your creations!! You valentine treats look amazing!!!!!
Hooray for an update! I can't believe you're waiting to find out the sex of the baby...I would freak out! :)
Love your blog layout. I want an "I Love Chocolate" dress.
Looks like a lot of fun!
the chocolate dress is so adorable. How much would it be to have you make one and send it? I have someone that would love it. Happy Birthday!
Can you send the recipe for those valentine treats, they do look amazing.
Post a Comment