Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day

I decided I better blog before another month went by. Today was a grand day with the sun shining. Addi and I hadn't been out of the house in a week (except for Saturday) because we were sick. I started throwing up on Thursday. I thought it was just pregnancy sick even though it had been over 2 weeks since I had been throwing up, but it ended up being some stomach bug. I got dehydrated because I didn't drink because if I did I would vomit. This caused me to start having contractions. I was having about 8 an hour for 8 hours straight. I was freaking out thinking I was in labor. It was worse than my labor with Addi these contractions actually hurt. They finally went away at about 3 in the morning. It was confirmed it was a bug when Addi woke up Sunday morning throwing up and continued until Tuesday morning. No fun! Now the dog is throwing up, but that is because he ate something out of the garbage so I don't feel so bad. So instead of cleaning our disaster of a house (I did wash all the throw up stuff don't worry) we ventured out of the house. We went to story time dressed all in green and surprisingly only about half the kids were wearing green.
Then we came home and had a picnic outside it was so warm.
And we went for a little walk and saw some flowers already blooming and swang (is that a word?) on the swings. Then we came home and both took a 2 hour nap. As soon as Addi woke up she wanted to go back and swing so we did. I finally convinced her to come inside so we could make dinner for daddy. After dinner Jared had to go to the church for Faith and God (basically cub scout, they don't have cub scout here) So instead of staying home by ourselves Addi and I went to the church too. We went to the RS workout group and Addi had fun copying us it was really cute. So we hope you all had a grand St. Patrick's Day too and here's to no more throw up!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Addi has the cutest outfits. You are so talented with your sewing. I hope you all are on the mend now with no more throw up.

Megs said...

How cute/fun! I wish I had dressed Emerie in green, but I honestly had no idea what day it was. :)