Here our the invitations I made.
And my lovely table. I didn't do much decorating except for some balloons and the table center piece. We had some of Addi's favorite things to eat. Peanut butter and honey sandwiches, fruit, and cheese and crackers with apple juice to drink.
Do you like my cupcakes? I should have taken a picture of one bitten into so you could see that they are stripped purple, green and pink.
We had 15 little friends plus their families over. It was a house full, but I think they all had fun.
We had some crafts for them to do.
We had balloons to play with and bubbles to pop.
We sang Happy Birthday and Addi blew out her candles.
She had lots and lots of presents to open and her friends were more than eager to help.
We got Addi this Little Tykes car for her birthday she has been taking her animals for rides all day. We can't wait until it warms back up and we can take it out side.Overall Addi had a great day she even woke up happy. It may have to do with the fact that there was balloons and presents waiting for her in the morning. Maybe we would have better days if we always had balloons at our house.
7 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! Happy Birthday Addi!
Happy Birthday Addi! Too cute! You always have great ideas. Love the little car. Haven't caught up with you guys forever. Miss you!
Wow...Addi is two...that's CRAZY! (What a CUTE party! :0))
Oh happy birthday Addi! Spencer misses you!
Happy Birthday Addi!
Wow! Happy Birthday! Such great pictures, as always & she is just DARLING! :)
Looks like tons of fun for her. what a great looking birthday party. I can't believe she is 2 already.
Happy Birthday Addi!
Post a Comment