Saturday, August 28, 2010

I 'heart' Rhode Island


I really do like Rhode Island. I think if we were going to stay on the east coast we would move to Rhode Island. We have fun on their beaches (usally when we go to the beach we go to RI. Providence is such a nice clean city and every summer they have one our favorite family outings WaterFire. Remember when we went last year?
This year we decided to checkout the children's museum before the show. Addi's favorite at all the children's museums we got to is usually the water room and this time was no different.
Mommy had fun on the giant brite-lite.
After the children's museum we had a picnic along the river and then went and staked out our spot for the show.
It was fun, but we think it was better last year. The fire dancer was better last year and we liked the music better.

No comments: