Thursday, August 26, 2010

Our Big Boy at 2 Months


Aidan is 2 months old and just about as big as his sister was at 6 months.

Addi at 2 months:
Weight: 10.8 lbs (50%)
Height: 23.5 in (86%)
Head: 15.5 in (78%)

Aidan at 2 months
Weight: 15 lbs (95%)
Height: 25.25 in (>95%)
Head 18.6 in (>95%)

Addi at 6 months
Weight: 15.2 lbs (30%)
Height: 26.5 in (74%)
Head: 17.4 in (89%)

At 2 months Aidan is holding his head up, smiling and laughing, surviving his sister's loves, and sleeping for 4 hours at night. He is a good baby, but prefers to be held and mostly by him mommy. He is definitely a momma's boy and Addi is a daddy's girl.

He is not very happy today because he got shots. I hate the first shots. I forgot to see if Jared could take off work to take him so I had to do it on my own. It wasn't as bad as with Addi. I cried right along with Addi at her first shots. When Addi had her shots the nurses had me hold her down and she was staring right at me this time I got to hold Aidan up to my chest and cuddle him instead of pin him down to the table. Plus I knew what to expect it is so much more tramatic with your first.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

He's such a cutie. Sorry about the shots. I hated watching my children get them. Looks like he's growing a alot.

Megs said...

What a cute, big boy! Boys tend to be bigger than girls, though. I hate shots, too. It's still traumatic to me because Emerie makes nice with the nurses & then acts as if they've betrayed her.

Meghann said...

Porter got shots yesterday it's never much fun but he really handles it well! That's really neat your got to cuddle him. I love that photo what a stud!

Elizabeth said...

Love the pictures of him! What a cute face!