Monday, December 20, 2010

Halloween 2010

Before we left for Utah we picked out some pumpkins at the Farmers Market. Addi picked the worty pumpkin and picked out the biggest pumpkin for Aidan. I had planned to carve Aidan's pumpkin and put him in it but even at 4 months he was too big.
Halloween was only a couple of days after we got back from Utah and I thought Addi was feeling better so we went to our churches Trunk or Treating on Sat night. Aidan was a frog
and Addi was a very sad princess. Turns out she wasn't better and ended up with a very high fever that night and into the next day. That night was also the night that I first got sick so Sunday on Halloween was not a fun day at our house and poor daddy had to take care of the baby and his sick girls.
Since we were out of town and then sick we never got to carve our pumpkins so we did them about a week late. However, because it was after Halloween we got this pumpkin face set for 75% off. This is Addi's face.
And this is daddy's face. I just barely took the face off the pumpkin and both pumpkins are still sitting on the porch. It should be against the law to still have halloween pumpkins out at Christmas time.

No comments: