As my lovely sister pointed out I have not blogged in a long time. I have just not been in a blogging kind of mood. I have been busy. October was crazy and it didn't slow down any in November. As I blogged earlier I braved it and took the 2 kids to Utah by myself back in October. We spent most of our time at my mothers house because Addi got sick so don't feel bad if I didn't come see you we didn't see anyone.

I had to take a picture of the awesome fall leaves in my parents front yard.

Its a good thing I did because literally it turned winter the next day.

There was a lot of cuddling with grandma and grandpa. Grandpa put Aidan to sleep many times. He also taught him the ends and outs of football as everyone thinks he is going to be a football player. Grandpa also taught Addi the BYU cheer which she does all the time.

Great grandma and grandpa Keep we also in Utah. One day we went to lunch and checked out this antique store. Addi found a baby carriage full of beanie babies. She took all of them out and then one by one she rocked them and sang them "I am a Child of God" before putting them back to sleep. It was so cute and I wish I had a video camera.

My sister Makenzie is a senior in High School so we took her senior pictures while I was there. Isn't she cute? And I know you are still waiting for these Kenzie maybe after Christmas I will get to them.

Aidan wanted in on the picture taking action too so we took his 4 month pictures.

As you can see Addi was not so happy. As I mentioned Addi got sick while we were there. We didn't know what was wrong she just had a high fever and was cranky.
turns out it was strep throat and we didn't find that out for 10 days and only afterI got it and went to the doctors (I took Addi to the doctor but they didn't check her throat so they said it was just a virus). It was because of this that we didn't do much more then hang out with grandma.

We had fun, but were glad to go home to daddy and the kids were just as good on the way home as they were on the way out especially since Addi was so sick she just slept all the way home.
2 comments:
That is awful when they are sick like that. Sadie had strep like that once. I didn't find out for a really long time and by the time I did it was really bad. I'm glad everyone is feeling better. They were sure a cute princess and a frog.
I'm sorry we didn't get to visit with you while you were here! But I understand - sick kids is not fun! Sometime Addi & Em will play together :)
Post a Comment