Monday, December 20, 2010
Princess and the Frog
Since I didn't get good pictures of the kids in their halloween costumes once we were all better I made them dress up so I could get some pictures. They were The princess and the frog.
I made Aidan's frog costume, or really only his hat. I crochet the frog hat and then found a green outfit he had covering up the airplane with a ribbit.
I bought material to make Addi a costume and took it to Utah to work on. However, when I was there I got Addi's dress up clothes we have at my moms house and there was a pink princess costume similar to what I was going to make so to save me time and frustration we bagged the homemade costume.

The cutest princess and frog ever.
Daddy showing the princess how to kiss the frog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Super cute costumes. Did you make your son's hat?
Post a Comment