
My baby is getting so big. Every time we lay her down she flips over on her tummy with ease and sometimes she even stays there for awhile without getting to mad. She eats baby oatmeal and bananas and will be getting squash in the next couple of days. She loves big girl food. She scarfs it down like there is no tomorrow. Last night I accidentally made way to much cereal with bananas added and I thought I would save half of it for the next day but she ate all but the very last bite. Sometimes I think she would rather eat real food then nurse or get a bottle. She likes to still the spoon and feed herself as seen in the picture. Addi is so big that yesterday she got a bottle and she held it herself. With the development of rolling over and eating big girl food has come sleeping longer. About a week after she started rolling and eating she started sleeping 8-10 straight waking up for 10 min and sleep another 2-4 hours totaling 12 hours. With the exception of a couple of nights she has been doing that for almost 2 weeks. Now if we can train mommy to stop waking up in the middle of the night. We are still working on the nap thing, but she is starting to take longer naps about 2 45min-1hr naps but sometimes she will take one 2 hour nap. I thought they weren't suppose to do that until they were toddlers.

The newest development is drinking from a cup. She likes to drink out of a cup and she does pretty good with me helping her. I got a sippy cup and gave it to her and she drank a little bit and then spilled the rest all over her.
2 comments:
Hi Jessica and Jared,
I found your blog. So cute. Love it. When you have a chance check out our blog:
www.lewisnclark.blogspot.com
Your baby is so adorable
Michelle
Post a Comment