Sunday, August 31, 2008

Soccer Mother of Five

No I am not talking about the new rep. VP nominee, although I would like to know what some of you think about that, I am talking about me for two weeks. A week ago Friday my aunt called and asked me if I wanted a free trip to Utah. She was leaving on a cruise that following Tuesday and her babysitter had fallen through so she didn't have anyone that could watch her kids for the full 2 weeks. Her oldest Tiffany was starting college that week and she didn't want her to have to miss anything, so two days later I was on a plane to Utah. So I have 5 kids at the moment 4 of my cousins and Addi. It isn't that bad since they are ages 4, 8, 12, and almost 15. The oldest 3 are at school all day so it is just me, Addi, and Jake. We watch movies and play Go Diego games or at least Jake's versions of the games. After school is when things get a little crazy at least on Tuesday and Thursday. All the kids are in soccer and the girls both take dance twice a week. So, I take one to dance and the older ones to soccer, pick up the first from dance, go back to soccer practice to get the other two, and then race back home so that they can change and go to mutual. Crazy! I don't know when to make dinner. The other days we play games or watch movies in there cool theatre room. Yesterday, we went to the Zoo except I had 8 kids because m sister Baylee, my brother Mark, and his cousin Josh were with us. I will post those pictures in another post because there are so many. Addi is liking it. I think because she has lots of people that want to pay attention to her and she was able to go stay at grandma's without me twice. She is making bank as well. We saw Grandma Peggy and she bought her clothes then when she stayed with grandma Susan she got a carebear and a baby doll. Jake is really funny with Addi. When we are in the car and Addi starts to cry Jake starts sing don't cry wealmost home or the two lines he know of twinkle twinkle little star. Once I told him she was crying because she was hungry and Jake told me that they had cereal and waffles at home.
Addi not so sure about the airplane ride
Addi and her cousin Kayson at grandma Peggy's house

Jake every morning

Jake and Addi playing
At the zoo

No comments: