Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ice Skating


Ever since Dede and I have been hanging out (a year this month) Dede has wanted to go ice skating, but because of my condition for the first 9 months I was not allowed to go ice skating. We finally went ice skating on Saturday. Dede had never been skating before and I use to go all the time when I was younger, but you would never know that looking at us. Dede was going way faster than me. It took my an hour before I would go far from the wall. I never fell and Dede fell a couple of times, but she was daring and tried all sorts of tricks, skating on one foot, turning around, and she even tried to jump. This picture is Dede doing one of her tricks after only skating for about 30 min. (the quality is not very good it is from my phone)

No comments: