My daddy, my puppy, my teddy bear and oatmeal (especially when mommy adds bananas)!
The other day Addi kept grabbing for her teddy bear when I was getting her dressed so I decided to get some pictures. Addi is at a fun stage. She started to grab at things, so she actually plays with her toys. Addi also gives kisses. Big sloppy open mouth kisses. She probably does even know she is giving kisses she just puts everything in her mouth. Whether not they are real kisses she does love her daddy. Today Jared called us on his lunch break and I put the phone up to Addi and she started smiling and talking when she heard her daddy. Addi is also to the point where she will interact with Tito. Tito has been trying for months to get her to play with him, but now that she does Tito doesn't know what to do. Addi grabs his hair or ears and Tito just freezes hoping she will let go. I have stated earlier how Addi loves to eat baby feed and how she is really good at eating out of a spoon, but apparently this morning she forgot how to eat. She got food everywhere and then would stick her hands in her mouth and wipe her hand all over her head and face.



3 comments:
Grandma misses Addi sooooo much!
Oh wow she has the best brown eyes ever!!! So cute!!!
Oh wow she has the best brown eyes ever!!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment